Episode 13: Snowcamp, Grass Skiing & Les Arcs by train
In Episode 13 Jim and Iain discuss the merits of training indoors at Chelski v. grass skiing, see what Clanchief had to stay about us on Snowheads.
There’s an interview with Dan and Lara from the snowsports charity Snowcamp about their new #switch180 campaign, plus Jim travels to Les Arcs for the day on the snowtrain.
Give us your feedback…
- Watch Snowcamp’s #switch180 view here:
- Find out more about the Snowcamp charity
- Chel-ski is based in Chelsea, London
- Read the thread about the podcast on Snowheads
- Jim skied in Les Arcs and travelled by Eurostar from London St Pancras