In this episode Iain and Jim find out how to ski powder and service skis, discover you can do a GCSE in skiing, rejoice in Team GB success (and how Eddie ‘The Eagle’ feels...
- Episode 47: Fog in Chambéry, the Vallée Blanche & Skiing with your Dog
- A Ski Podcast Special: Chris Moran, UK snowboarding legend
- Episode 46: How to Ski on Ice, Podcasts United & Folie Douce Les Arcs
- Episode 45: Villars, Driving on Snow, White Lines Magazine & Les Arcs
- Episode 44: Gstaad, Verbier, and your dream ski job!
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support