In this episode Jim has been busy and reports from Anzère in Switzerland as well as part two of his trip to Bulgaria. Iain is out in Cauterets in the French Pyrénées, we hear...
- Episode 51: Digging Holes in The Snow, a New Ski Show & something called COVID-19
- Episode 50: Courmayeur, Saint Luc & Goat Yoga
- Episode 49: Towed by a Tesla, French Pyrénées & the Rise of Bansko
- Episode 48: Val d’Hérens, Bansko & Courchevel by train
- Episode 47: Fog in Chambéry, the Vallée Blanche & Skiing with your Dog
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support