In Episode 76, we discuss surfing, skateboarding and snow drifts in Switzerland in Crans Montana, Zinal & Zermatt. Plus we chat ski holiday trends for next winter, including the implications of Brexit for British...
- Episode 84: Travel Rules Latest, Booking Lessons Online & Prepping your Ski Kit
- A Ski Podcast Special: Latest Snow News from around the Alps
- Episode 83: The Ski Goddess, Women’s Skis & ‘Perfect Turns’ with Graham Bell
- A Ski Podcast Special: Izzy & Zoe Atkin, Freestyle Skiers
- Episode 82: Avalanche Safety, Rockers & (British) Olympic Medal Winners
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt battleface beijing 2022 billy morgan brexit cervinia chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore courchevel dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell huski james woods jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel morzine pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday ski touring st anton switzerland team gb the jump the snow centre tignes train travel utmb val d'Isere val thorens verbier zermatt