This week Jim and Iain wonder why the Alps are so flammable (after the recent fires in Chamonix, Tignes and Garmisch), Jim reports on glacier skiing in Cervinia and Iain interviews VIP Vicky Gosling...
- Episode 54: How to build a chairlift in your garden & Dave Ryding interview
- Switzerland Tourism extend sponsorship of The Ski Podcast
- Episode 53: Aspen’s Cocaine problem, Goggles for Docs & Courchevel
- The Ski Podcast Live: Q&A with Jim & Iain
- Episode 52: The Aspen Ski Thief, Graham Bell’s ‘Hausenkamm’ & Andermatt
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support