This week Jim and Iain wonder why the Alps are so flammable (after the recent fires in Chamonix, Tignes and Garmisch), Jim reports on glacier skiing in Cervinia and Iain interviews VIP Vicky Gosling...
- Episode 49: Towed by a Tesla, French Pyrénées & the Rise of Bansko
- Episode 48: Val d’Hérens, Bansko & Courchevel by train
- Episode 47: Fog in Chambéry, the Vallée Blanche & Skiing with your Dog
- A Ski Podcast Special: Chris Moran, UK snowboarding legend
- Episode 46: How to Ski on Ice, Podcasts United & Folie Douce Les Arcs
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support