This week Jim and Iain wonder why the Alps are so flammable (after the recent fires in Chamonix, Tignes and Garmisch), Jim reports on glacier skiing in Cervinia and Iain interviews VIP Vicky Gosling...
- Episode 71: Les 2 Alpes, Engelberg, Roger Federer & ‘Traffic Light’ Travel
- A Ski Podcast Special: Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards, Ski Jumper
- A Ski Podcast Special: Skiing in Afghanistan
- Episode 70: The Inferno, Skiing in Afghanistan & Olympian Martin Bell
- A Ski Podcast Special: Martin Bell, Downhill Racer
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore club med courchevel dancing on ice dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell ifyouski jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz lech lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday snowheads st anton sting switzerland the jump the snow centre tignes train travel val d'Isere val thorens verbier white lines zermatt