In this Ski Podcast Special, we feature Martin Bell, who competed in downhill for Great Britain in the 1980s and 1990s. His racing career took in 4 Winter Olympics, 160 World Cup races (with 7...
- A Ski Podcast Special: Jim Adlington, Planks Clothing
- Episode 73: New Zealand, Chamonix & Skiing in the Lake District…in May
- Switzerland Tourism extend sponsorship of The Ski Podcast
- A Ski Podcast Special: Pat Sharples, Head Coach, GB Snowsport
- Episode 72: Pat Sharples, Swisstainable, Chill Factore & Touring in the Binntal
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt battleface billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore courchevel cross country skiing dancing on ice dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell james woods jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz lech lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday ski touring snowheads st anton switzerland the snow centre tignes train travel val d'Isere val thorens verbier white lines zermatt