In Episode 9 Jim and Iain are joined by Krystelle Kubicki, Marketing Manager at Iglu Ski. The team talk about the epic storms that are sweeping Europe and covering the mountains and everything else in...
- Episode 38: Blind Skiing, Heliskiing in Iceland, Val d’Isère & the Timberline story
- Episode 37: Skiing in Georgia, Buying a Piste Basher & the Future of Chalet Holidays
- Episode 36: The rise of Skiing in China, the Haute Route and Teaching Yourself to Ski
- Episode 35: Val Thorens Zip Wire, Magic Pass v. SnowPass & Grimentz Zinal
- Episode 34: Snowga, Cross Country Skiing, Ski Magazines & Les 2 Alpes
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.