In this episode, Jim finds out about the legendary Ja-pow in Japan, while Iain takes a first slide at the Chill Factore in Manchester. We find out about how to buy property in the...
- Episode 55: The Perfect Ski Run, Laurie Taylor & Andermatt
- Episode 54: How to build a chairlift in your garden & Dave Ryding interview
- Switzerland Tourism extend sponsorship of The Ski Podcast
- Episode 53: Aspen’s Cocaine problem, Goggles for Docs & Courchevel
- The Ski Podcast Live: Q&A with Jim & Iain
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support