In this episode, Jim finds out about the legendary Ja-pow in Japan, while Iain takes a first slide at the Chill Factore in Manchester. We find out about how to buy property in the...
- Episode 41: Hakuba in Japan, Women-only in Méribel & Single Skier Advice
- Episode 40: Summer skiing in Saas Fee, rowing machines on Mt Blanc & motorhomes in ski resorts
- Episode 39: Montenegro, Women Only Ski Camps & Summer in Morzine
- Episode 38: Blind Skiing, Heliskiing in Iceland, Val d’Isère & the Timberline story
- Episode 37: Skiing in Georgia, Buying a Piste Basher & the Future of Chalet Holidays
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.