In Episode 10 Jim and Iain were joined by Will Taylor, currently based out in South Korea and our ‘man on the ground’ for the Winter Olympics, and Jerry Blease, who has hosted celebrities...
- Episode 32: Japow, McSki, Chill Factore & Ski Val go bust
- Episode 31: Telemark Skiing, Courchevel Plane Crash, Avalanche in Crans Montana, Moon Boots & more
- Episode 30: Skiing in Morocco, Powder Technique, Team GB Medals & Eddie The Eagle Pt2
- Episode 29: Eddie The Eagle, La Clusaz, Folie Douce in Chamonix
- Episode 28: Wolves in the Alps, How Cows Prevent Avalanches, Ski Sunday Returns & more
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show in which people ramble on about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
The Ski Podcast is sponsored by Chill Factore – The North West’s premier ski and snow centre.
- About Us
- Alpine Meadows
- Crans Montana
- La Clusaz
- La Plagne
- La Rosiere
- Les 2 Alpes
- Les Saisies
- London Ski Show
- Ski Sunday
- St Anton
- The Lecht
- Val d'Isere
- Val Thorens
- Winter Olympics