In Episode 42 Iain visits the London Ski & Snowboard Festival, while Jim checks out the Annecy ‘equivalent’ at the High Five Festival. There’s interviews with Chemmy Alcott on racing weight, info on motorhomes,...
- Episode 44: Gstaad, Verbier, and your dream ski job!
- Episode 43: ‘Ski A&E’, Val d’Isère & the World Fondue Championships
- Episode 42: London Ski Show, High 5 Festival, Porsche chairlifts & Chemmy Alcott
- Switzerland Tourism becomes new title sponsor of The Ski Podcast
- Episode 41: Hakuba in Japan, Women-only in Méribel & Single Skier Advice
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support