In Episode 47, Jim and Iain discuss cancelled flights at Chambéry, descending the legendary Vallée Blanche and we learn how to ski with your dog. There’s advice on skiing near Innsbruck, the latest news...
- A Ski Podcast Special: Joe Ponte, CEO Hotelplan UK
- Episode 68: Skiing the Berlin Wall, Jungfrau, Avalanches & Charlotte Bankes
- A Ski Podcast Special: Dan Egan, Extreme Skiing Pioneer
- Episode 67: Behind the Scenes at ‘Ski Sunday’ with Chemmy Alcott, The Snow Centre & James Blunt tour secrets
- Ski Podcast Survey 2021: The Results
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore club med courchevel dancing on ice dave ryding erna low french pyrenees graham bell ifyouski jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz La Rosiere lech lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday snowheads st anton sting switzerland the jump the snow centre tignes train travel val d'Isere val thorens verbier white lines zermatt