In this episode Jim and Iain discuss the increase in the number of wolves in the Alps, we find out how cows prevent avalanches and Jim tests a new eco-friendly boot dryer. Jim brings us...
- Episode 40: Summer skiing in Saas Fee, rowing machines on Mt Blanc & motorhomes in ski resorts
- Episode 39: Montenegro, Women Only Ski Camps & Summer in Morzine
- Episode 38: Blind Skiing, Heliskiing in Iceland, Val d’Isère & the Timberline story
- Episode 37: Skiing in Georgia, Buying a Piste Basher & the Future of Chalet Holidays
- Episode 36: The rise of Skiing in China, the Haute Route and Teaching Yourself to Ski
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.