With the season now at an end, Jim and Iain discuss the best places for summer skiing, why fondue is making a comeback and whether Peter Jackson works as a boot fitter in Mt...
- Episode 43: ‘Ski A&E’, Val d’Isère & the World Fondue Championships
- Episode 42: London Ski Show, High 5 Festival, Porsche chairlifts & Chemmy Alcott
- Switzerland Tourism becomes new title sponsor of The Ski Podcast
- Episode 41: Hakuba in Japan, Women-only in Méribel & Single Skier Advice
- Episode 40: Summer skiing in Saas Fee, rowing machines on Mt Blanc & motorhomes in ski resorts
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support