In Episode 34, we report on yoga week in Les Menuires, Jim tries cross country skiing and Iain interviews Frank Baldwin, publisher of ‘Skier and Snowboarder Magazine’. We discuss Jim’s latest visit to Les...
- Episode 48: Val d’Hérens, Bansko & Courchevel by train
- Episode 47: Fog in Chambéry, the Vallée Blanche & Skiing with your Dog
- A Ski Podcast Special: Chris Moran, UK snowboarding legend
- Episode 46: How to Ski on Ice, Podcasts United & Folie Douce Les Arcs
- Episode 45: Villars, Driving on Snow, White Lines Magazine & Les Arcs
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support