In Episode 42 Iain visits the London Ski & Snowboard Festival, while Jim checks out the Annecy ‘equivalent’ at the High Five Festival. There’s interviews with Chemmy Alcott on racing weight, info on motorhomes,...
- A Ski Podcast Special: Q&A with Graham Bell
- Episode 55: The Perfect Ski Run, Laurie Taylor & Andermatt
- Episode 54: How to build a chairlift in your garden & Dave Ryding interview
- Switzerland Tourism extend sponsorship of The Ski Podcast
- Episode 53: Aspen’s Cocaine problem, Goggles for Docs & Courchevel
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support