This episode Jim and Iain discuss the new lifts that opened in both Tignes and Zermatt, Jim goes behind the scenes at Chill Factore in Manchester, we find out which Premiership football club will...
- Episode 63: When Will We Ski Again? Plus Verbier, Val d’Isère & Electric Cars in Ski Resorts
- A Ski Podcast Special: The Life of Erna Low
- Episode 62: Scotland, Touring in Chamonix, World Cup Latest, Andermatt & Tignes
- A Ski Podcast Special: Picture Organic Clothing
- Episode 61: Courchevel, Eiger Express, Engelberg & Picture Organic
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore club med courchevel dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell huski ifyouski jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz La Rosiere lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday ski touring snowheads snowpros st anton sting summer skiing switzerland the jump tignes val d'Isere val thorens white lines zermatt