This week Jim and Iain interview Graham Bell about what inspired him to take on the famous ‘Hausenkamm’ ski run. Iain finds out about the world’s most prolific ski thief in Aspen, as well...
- Episode 61: Courchevel, Eiger Express, Engelberg & Picture Organic
- Episode 60: Quarantine Latest, 80s Ski Technology, Silvretta Montafon & Jasmin Taylor
- A Ski Podcast Special: Jasmin Taylor, Team GB Telemark Skier
- A Ski Podcast Special: Train Travel to the Alps
- Episode 59: Cool Runnings 2022, Emily Sarsfield, #SaveTheSkiTrain & Cahaya Straits
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore club med courchevel dave burrows dave ryding eddie the eagle french pyrenees graham bell huski ifyouski jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz La Rosiere lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show magic pass meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski show ski sunday ski touring snowheads snowpros st anton sting summer skiing switzerland the jump tignes val d'Isere val thorens white lines zermatt