It was a real pleasure to interview Pat Sharples, Head Coach at GB Snowsport. I’ve known Pat for 20+ years, but with his globe-trotting lifestyle rarely see him these days. I loved hearing about...
- Episode 78: Mountaineering & Mountain Biking, National Snow Show plus Faction Skis
- A Ski Podcast Special: Tony McWilliam, founder Faction Skis
- Episode 77: Skiing in Northern Ireland, Olympic Spirit & Patrouille des Glaciers
- Episode 76: Surfing, Skateboarding & Snow Drifts in Switzerland
- Episode 75: St Moritz Engadin, Midsummer Skiing in Glencoe & The Ski Club of Great Britain
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt battleface billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore courchevel cross country skiing dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell james woods jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz lech lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel morzine pyeongchang saas fee sbit ski show ski sunday ski touring st anton switzerland the snow centre tignes train travel utmb val d'Isere val thorens verbier white lines zermatt