In Episode 33, we find out the latest on the drug dealer behind the Courchevel fire, Iain finds out about lift pass marketing in Ax 3 Domaines and Jim discovers who the La Clusaz...
- Episode 59: Cool Runnings 2022, Emily Sarsfield, #SaveTheSkiTrain & Cahaya Straits
- A Ski Podcast Special: Benjamin Alexander, Jamaican skier
- Episode 58: Norway, Swiss memories & the end of Après Ski?
- Episode 57: Summer Skiing in Switzerland, Eco Ski Clothing & Dave Ryding
- Episode 56: Australia, NZ & Skiing in the ‘New Normal’ in Les 2 Alpes
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore club med courchevel dave burrows dave ryding eddie the eagle french pyrenees graham bell huski ifyouski jamie barrow la clusaz La Rosiere lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show magic pass meribel norway pyeongchang saas fee ski book group ski show ski sunday ski touring snowheads snowpros st anton sting summer skiing switzerland the jump tignes val d'Isere val thorens white lines zermatt