In Episode 56 Iain interviews Rachael Oakes-Ash, founder of the Australian website, Snowsbest.com Jim reports on skiing in the ‘new normal’ from Les 2 Alpes and we wonder if bears do that thing in...
- A Ski Podcast Special: Olympics Chat with Graham Bell & Emily Sarsfield
- Episode 80: St Anton, 007, Beijing 2022 & How To Choose Ski Boots
- A Ski Podcast Special: Jon-allan Butterworth, Paralympic Snowboarder
- Episode 79: The new ‘Travelski Express’ Train, Expert Season Predictions & Ski Jobs Post-Brexit
- Episode 78: Mountaineering & Mountain Biking, National Snow Show plus Faction Skis
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt battleface beijing 2022 billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore courchevel cross country skiing dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell james woods jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel morzine murren pyeongchang sbit ski show ski sunday ski touring st anton switzerland team gb the jump the snow centre tignes train travel utmb val d'Isere val thorens verbier zermatt