In this episode Jim and Iain swap Secret Santa presents, we have updates from Betony in Chamonix and Becky in St Anton. Jim prepares for his move to La Clusaz and Iain reports live from...
- Episode 38: Blind Skiing, Iceland, Val d’Isère & the Timberline story
- Episode 37: Skiing in Georgia, Buying a Piste Basher & the Future of Chalet Holidays
- Episode 36: The rise of Skiing in China, the Haute Route and Teaching Yourself to Ski
- Episode 35: Val Thorens Zip Wire, Magic Pass v. SnowPass & Grimentz Zinal
- Episode 34: Snowga, Cross Country Skiing, Ski Magazines & Les 2 Alpes
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, who are regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.