For this episode of the pod, Iain and Jim are joined by Vanessa Fisher, a PR specialist in the UK ski industry. Sadly, the sound on this podcast Vanessa isn’t ideal. We blame her...
- Episode 76: Surfing, Skateboarding & Snow Drifts in Switzerland
- Episode 75: St Moritz Engadin, Midsummer Skiing in Glencoe & The Ski Club of Great Britain
- Episode 74: Cat Skiing in North Macedonia, Summer Snow in Avoriaz & Sustainability in Morzine
- A Ski Podcast Special: Jim Adlington, Planks Clothing
- Episode 73: New Zealand, Chamonix & Skiing in the Lake District…in May
The Ski Podcast is a UK-based podcast that looks at at all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding
It is hosted by Iain Martin, who is joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around in the avalanche of ski news.
If you enjoy the podcast, you can always buy me a coffee…
We would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support
andermatt battleface billy morgan brexit chamonix charlotte bankes chemmy alcott chill factore courchevel cross country skiing dancing on ice dave ryding eddie the eagle erna low french pyrenees graham bell james woods jamie barrow jasmin taylor la clusaz lech lego les 2 alpes les arcs les menuires listex london ski show meribel morzine pyeongchang saas fee sbit ski show ski sunday ski touring st anton switzerland the snow centre tignes train travel val d'Isere val thorens verbier white lines zermatt