Peter Hardy, Ski Journalist [Bonus Episode #10]
This Ski Podcast Special features an interview with industry veteran Peter Hardy, co-editor of WeLove2Ski and co-presenter of the Action Packed Podcast.
Peter Hardy, award-winning ski journalist and a man who has been skiing (I hope he won’t mind me saying) longer than most of us have been alive.
– Peter started skiing in 1960 in Lech on 2m10cm skis
– The Marshall Plan pumped money into Europe after WWII
– You can read Iain’s article about Haus Falch and St Anton here
– Erna Low organised their own ski train to the Alps in the 60s
– You can listen to our special podcast about the life of Miss Erna Low here
– The Hardy Ski and Snowboarding Guide segued into WeLove2Ski.com
– You can watch Peter’s video of skiing with Graham Bell on old kit here: