Latest Snow News from around the Alps (05 Dec 2021)
We had so many snow reports for this week’s podcast, rather than edit them down, we thought we’d release them as a one-off special.
We cover six resorts in four countries – so it’s time to get excited and hear about the great conditions out in the Alps right now.
- Charlie Rees reported from Diavolloza/Engadin in Switzerland
- Dave Burrows from SnowPros Ski School was in Glacier 3000, Switzerland
- Andy Butterworth from Kaluma Travel is in St Anton, Austria
- Keith Webb was reporting from Kaprun in Austria. Find out more about his apartments on Instagram
- Luca Caruso is based in Cervinia, Italy
- Steve Angus is a ski instructor in Val d’Isère in France
We release regular episodes every two weeks, covering all aspects of the world of skiing and snowboarding, from resorts to racing, Ski Sunday to slush.
Make sure you subscribe so you never miss an episode of The Ski Podcast.