This week Jim and Iain wonder why the Alps are so flammable (after the recent fires in Chamonix, Tignes and Garmisch), Jim reports on glacier skiing in Cervinia and Iain interviews VIP Vicky Gosling...
- Episode 24: Billy Morgan, Chemmy Alcott v. Graham Bell, Snow Farming & ‘Inside the Chill Factore’
- Chill Factore Discount Code: SKIPOD10 (10% off)
- Episode 23: Sting’s Lift Pass, Courchevel & Val d’Isère updates & Tour de France rumours
- Episode 22: New lifts in Tignes & Zermatt, Inside Chill Factore and How To Put Your Boots On
- Episode 21: Fires in Chamonix & Garmisch, Vicky Gosling interview & How to get into Ski Racing
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show in which people ramble on about winter sports all year long.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
The Ski Podcast is sponsored by Chill Factore – The North West’s premier ski and snow centre.