This episode Iain and Jim discuss the lack of snow in (most of) the Alps, Iain asks new GB snowboardcross athlete Charlotte Bankes why she defected from the French team and Billy Morgan reveals...
- Episode 28: Wolves in the Alps, How Cows Prevent Avalanches, Ski Sunday Returns & more
- Episode 27: La Rosière, St Anton, Chamonix & La Clusaz
- Episode 26: Skiing in Scotland, Méribel & Swindon
- Episode 25: St Anton, Charlotte Bankes & Billy Morgan’s favourite resort
- Episode 24: Billy Morgan, Chemmy Alcott v. Graham Bell, Snow Farming & ‘Inside the Chill Factore’
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show in which people ramble on about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
The Ski Podcast is sponsored by Chill Factore – The North West’s premier ski and snow centre.