In this episode Jim and Iain swap Secret Santa presents, we have updates from Betony in Chamonix and Becky in St Anton. Jim prepares for his move to La Clusaz and Iain reports live from...
- Episode 28: Wolves in the Alps, How Cows Prevent Avalanches, Ski Sunday Returns & more
- Episode 27: La Rosière, St Anton, Chamonix & La Clusaz
- Episode 26: Skiing in Scotland, Méribel & Swindon
- Episode 25: St Anton, Charlotte Bankes & Billy Morgan’s favourite resort
- Episode 24: Billy Morgan, Chemmy Alcott v. Graham Bell, Snow Farming & ‘Inside the Chill Factore’
The Ski Podcast is a UK based skiing and snowboarding show in which people ramble on about winter sports.
It is hosted by Jim Duncombe and Iain Martin, regularly joined by guests from the world of snow to chat about wintery stuff and probe around the avalanche of ski news.
The Ski Podcast is sponsored by Chill Factore – The North West’s premier ski and snow centre.