Episode 16: Heliskiing, Ski Fitness & Royal Ski Trips
In this episode Jim and Iain discuss heliskiing in Italy, Jim’s trip to LISTEX (including geeky helmet) and the best ways to keep and maintain your ski fitness.
We consider summer alternatives to skiing and why ‘ski’ resorts are diversifying to more than just skiing. Plus in other vaguely ski-related news Harry and Meaghan get married and your two hosts swap royal anecdotes.
- The LISTEX Summer Session was held at The Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead
- Iain went heliskiing to Alagna in Italy with James Orr Heliski
- Graham Bell enjoyed it too…
- Generation Xers were born between 1965 and 1984
- The highest zip wire in the world is in Val Thorens
- You can do a Bun J Ride in Tignes
- Harry and Meaghan are members of the royal family
- You can watch Jim getting ski fit in his back garden here: thanks to Sam’s Outdoor Fitness:
Give us your feedback…